5 Facts to remember when choosing a Solar System
Updated: Apr 4, 2020
1. Determine your electricity bill and set a budget on what your willing to spend.
2. Have realistic expectations- cheap systems usually mean poor quality, equipment and installation.
3. Choose a system that suits your conditions in consultation with an approved Clean Energy Designer.(Not a salesperson)
4. Check what warranties are available. Check credentials of the person selling the system.(Are they just a sales person or are they qualified to give you the advice that is needed)
5. The number one rule- Avoid high pressure sales- Don't make decisions on the spot especially a telemarketer or door to door sales. Remember they get commission on each sale.
When the sale is made you never see them again and they will promise you anything. Then comes the day your system breaks down. You get what you pay for!!!!!!